God loves to move in miraculous ways. Jesus, who was fully God and fully man, made the miraculous a main focus of his life. Consequently, the miraculous should be a focus of our lives. Here are some testimonies of God moving powerfully and miraculously.
Last week while driving home from work I got a chance to pray for a couple of homeless guys camped out along the highway. Both of them, looking for a hotel room for the night, were collecting money for a night's stay. Passing by them I heard Holy Spirit tell me to stop, talk with them, pray for them, and give them some money. This was amazing! One guy, named Jimmy, had pain in his left hip. I got a chance to pray for healing for his hip. He said that he didn't feel any pain go away right then but that he was very thankful. The other man, named Drew, also let me pray for him. While praying for him I got a chance to declare truth over him and Holy Spirit began to work. Drew actually began to shake while I was praying for him. I'm not exactly sure what God was doing but it was very evident that he was present and cared for these men so much.
This past week I also got to intercede for Megan's RAs and the dormitory she works in. Megan shared that while she was praying with her RAs in the residence hall God began to give each section of the hall a name that would represent what God would do in it this year. Wow God! You're amazing!
Here's another awesome miracle, this one is from awhile ago. One time when I was in Kingdom Building Ministry's discipleship program I got a chance to pray for a woman who had cancer. Although she was not present I prayed that she would be healed of cancer. I got a call one week later that she had been completely healed! She went to the doctor that week and he told her there was no more cancer in her body! Praise God!
God is a God of the miraculous. Looking to God, asking for the impossible, and stepping into the authority that he has given us helps us access the miraculous. Yay Jesus! Thank you for how amazing you are!
No comments:
Post a Comment